Monday, January 22, 2007

clues..

god..

I know..
I have done a very bad thing..

I know..
I have got one of Your Punishment...

I know..
I have gone too far.

now.
hate..love..tragedy..clear..pain...tears..mad..angry..sick..
why do i put hate at the 1st and love at the 2nd...?honestly..i can't sleepgw gamau..sleep is wasting time..that's the beginning of my sin..do you know..?no..no you don't know about it..
just me...
and God..
angel and demons..versus..Me..and in the other handss
God..
again..
should I..oohh this is just a fake..no dirty words anymore..no somke anymore..and there's no you..and you..except me and other creatures except you..who are you..??you are what i told you..this is me..today..those are the words from the sidewalk of this heavy raining life..huuuh..confusedconfusedconfusedoh yeah..bugs bunny!!could you stop eating your carrot please..it's kind of irritating me..or should i help eat the carrot too..?argh.like i said before......dont trust me anymore..

i'm sorry

god..
forgive me..

1 comment:

nciL said...

emg kaw knp?